The Future Theatre Festival is a two week long curated selection of new work developed with Seven Siblings Theatre.
All performances are within the mandate of Fantastic Realism and are written by dynamic and imaginative Canadian playwrights.
• Coordinating a 2-hour initial lighting and sound setup at our venue
• Recording and adjusting lighting cues for each show during tech slots
• Ensuring that show tech slots move smoothly and effectively
• Assisting each stage manager with Sound Qs as necessary
• Running lights and acting as technician for all three shows and special events at The Future Theatre Festival
• Coordinating show storage and maintaining a professional performance space
• Assisting with the space flip between performances
• Facilitating a smooth strike and setup for our closing night event
• Graduation from a relevant post-secondary program or extensive practical experience in performance design and tech
• Must be able to efficiently light an immersive performance space
• Experience monitoring the condition of equipment including lighting, sound, and rigging equipment
• Experience with independent theatre
This non-union contract runs from Oct 14th to 29th.
To be considered, please submit a headshot and resume to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is October 6th at 5pm. Early submissions are encouraged!
In exchange for their time, the Future Theatre Festival Technical Director shall receive a $500 honorarium.
Posted by: Seven Siblings Theatre
For more information: http://www.sevensiblingstheatre.ca/ftftickets/