Tarragon Theatre is looking for two experienced individuals to fill two part time positions as Co-Managers of Patron Services. The successful candidates will join an established team of customer service representatives who are the public face of the theatre.
Reporting to the Director of Patron Services, the Co-Managers of Patron Services will be responsible for:
• Liaising with and providing services to our subscribers, donors, renters and single-ticket buyers
• Maintaining accurate reporting and filing
• Training and supervising volunteer ushers and support staff
• Acting as primary point of contact for Studio Rental inquiries and bookings
• Assisting the Marketing Director with biannual Telesales Campaign
• Assisting the Education department with group sales
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the public areas of the building
The ideal candidates will have the following:
• Previous box office and/or customer service experience (3-5 years)
• Strong interpersonal and telephone skills
• A proven ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic workplace
• A high level of computer proficiency
• A familiarity with box office ticketing systems; Theatre Manager (by Arts Management Systems) is the program Tarragon uses
• First Aid certification
• SmartServe certification
• A knowledge of Workplace Health & Safety practices
• A knowledge of Building and Fire Code Regulations
• A familiarity with Toronto’s performing arts community
These are part-time positions perfectly suited to those looking for flexible work schedules. The positions require 20-30 hours per week (scheduled in advance by month) with a combination of daytime, evening and weekend shifts. We are looking for individuals who are committed to providing excellent customer service to the public and our community.
Deadline for applications: August 13, 2018.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, outlining your interest in the position and your customer service experience, with a resume and references by email to the Director of Patron Services, email@example.com, 30 Bridgman Avenue, Toronto, ON M5R 1X3. Please use the subject line: Application for Co-Manager, Patron Services.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tarragon is committed to building a diverse workplace and encourages all qualified applicants to apply. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Tarragon Theatre
For more information: http://www.tarragontheatre.com/