Flash in the Deadpan Productions is seeking a highly organized, experienced Co-Producer with excellent leadership skills, a strong work ethic and a quirky sense of humour to join the fun which is The Joy of Sax!
In the new genre of saxploitation comedy, The Joy of Sax is a 60-minute play about an aspiring musician who makes spectators euphoric by playing the saxophone and quickly finds his talent exploited by a shameless agent, an obsessive landlord, and a diverse collection of insatiable fans. We are excited that The Joy of Sax will premiere on stage at this summer's Toronto Fringe Festival!
As the Co-Producer on this production, duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining a master production schedule
- Organizing, prioritizing and managing resource requirements (people, props, equipment)
- Making arrangements for auditions
- Notifying all auditioning actors about whether they have been cast
- Attending all production meetings, the first rehearsal, all technical rehearsals, and opening night
- Motivating and encouraging others to maintain the vision for the play through multiple performances.
Performance Dates: July 4th-15th, 2018
Interested? Email your resume to Tim at email@example.com by Monday, March 5th.
Posted by: Flash in the Deadpan Productions