Deadline: Sept 8, 2020
Salary: $26,000 (Part-time, one year contract, 20 hours per week)
The Canadian Dance Assembly is the voice of the professional dance sector in Canada which promotes a healthy, sustainable environment in which professional dance practice can grow and thrive.
The Communications and Outreach Manager will be required to engage in the following responsibilities and duties:
Communications & Information Exchange
• Lead marketing and communications initiatives to maintain and build relationships with members and stakeholders
• Create, design and distribute e-bulletins and other news items.
• Manage content and listings on the Canada Dance Map and facilitate plans to increase user engagement
• Monitor and maintain website content and social media platforms
• Develop workback timeline for a website migration process, in alignment with the Digital Strategy Plan
• Write news releases, feature stories, annual reports, briefing notes, and social media content as needed
• Manage communications support in alignment with programming initiatives (webinars, zoom, Eventbrite etc.) as well as track evaluation of events
• Assist with general promotion of member activities
• Some general administrative support to the team may be required
• Coordinate logistics for CDA’s outreach programming including online gatherings, member meetings, regional activity, and community meetings
• Occasionally host/facilitate member meetings or other events, or represent CDA at external events (digital-only at present unless public health measures change)
• Coordinate CDA’s involvement and participation in programming events with partners, collaborators and stakeholders
• Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization and the Decolonizing Canadian Dance initiative
• Assist with new member directed collaborations and initiatives, as needed
• In coordination with other staff members, including planning and implementation of CDA’s National Conference 2021
• Assist with some database management
Click here for a full job description.
Please note we are accepting applications outside of Toronto as we have transitioned to a digital work environment.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Aviva Fleising by Tuesday, September 8 to email@example.com
For more information: http://www.cda-acd.ca/docs/Jobs/Communications%20and%20Outreach%20Manager.pdf