Workman Arts is seeking a full-time Communications & Development Manager to oversee fundraising, development and communications.
• Develop an integrated marketing/communications strategy
• Create and manage Marketing and Communications plan for print, online and social media
• Manage media partnerships
• Publicity for events including press releases, PR and promotional materials
• Manage Community Partnerships and establish cross-promotional opportunities
• Develop and monitor annual marketing budget
• Website updates and maintenance
• Social networking/E-Newsletter
• Work collaboratively with staff on marketing/outreach activities and best practices
• Lead design of promotional materials including print, web, etc. required to market events and productions and assist with distribution of materials (reports, flyers, promotional items as required)
• Organize and implement fundraising campaign including sponsorships, individual & corporate donors
• Write grant applications to foundations, government and other granting agencies
• Solicit donations-in-kind to support operations and special projects
• Identify, solicit and follow up prospective and existing sponsorships
• Provide staff support and participate in planning and implementation of fundraising events
• Research development of new donor markets
• Development work is carried out in close collaboration with staff & Board committee
This position will at times be responsible for supervising designers, editors, writers, interns and volunteers to ensure production deadlines are met.
• Post-secondary education with minimum 4 years of experience
• Marked ability to coordinate and implement development and marketing strategies and manage projects/events
• Experience in a nonprofit environment
• Comprehensive computer skills including Photoshop/Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Applications, WordPress management
• Ability to work with wide variety of stakeholders, members, board members & volunteers
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be organized, innovative and self-motivated
Workman Arts is an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls/emails please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more info, visit www.workmanarts.com
DEADLINE: Monday, Feb. 12 at 5 PM.
Submit cover letter & resume noting where you saw this posting to: email@example.com
Posted by: Workman Arts
For more information: http://workmanarts.com