DEADLINE: TUESDAY, MARCH 13, 5:00PM EST
SALARY: $18,000-21,000/YEAR, PART-TIME, APPROX. 18 HOURS/WEEK (0.5 FTE)
Generator builds the capacity of Toronto independent performing artists through mentorship and entrepreneurial skills training. To read more about what it means to work
at Generator click here.
To play a key role in a sustainable independent performance sector driven by self-producing artists.
- Plan, manage and execute Generator’s annual marketing plan, both for the organization overall as well as for each program and project, setting and assessing targets and goals and ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
- Support the Executive Director in Generator’s partnership relationships, including with SummerWorks, Toronto Fringe and Artscape, by managing promotional needs and
evaluating the partnerships.
- Plan and generate dynamic content for website, e-newsletters, social media, and online advertising.
- Create basic graphics for social media and website content.
- Work closely with graphic designers, photographers, and videographers to deliver promotional, archival and educational materials.
- Develop relationships and coordinate ongoing communications with the performing arts community and the community-at-large to promote awareness about Generator, and
engage existing and new participants.
- Assist with grant applications and final reports by completing and submitting required documentation to the funders.
Qualities and Qualifications:
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in Communications or a related discipline. Equivalent combination of experience and education will be considered. Experience in the performing arts or entertainment industry preferred.
- A collaborative, flexible mindset
- A confident, clear writing style; practical experience with the stylistic protocols of social media and marketing writing for the performing arts.
- Confident with technology. Able to effectively learn new software quickly.
- Strong sense of design and ability to execute a vision using Squarespace, Mailchimp, and Adobe Photoshop.
High level of proficiency with MS Word and Excel as well as social media platforms.
To view the full job posting click here
Posted by: Generator
For more information: http://generatorto.com/