Summer contract position available for a
Communications Summer Student
Soulpepper is proud to be North America’s only year-round classical repertory company, a prominent Canadian producer of original work from existing sources, a leading employer of artists in the City of Toronto and a partner in neighbourhood education initiatives.
KEY RESULTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with the planning, execution, and analysis of marketing and digital advertising campaigns
• Assist with the content management of Soulpepper’s website
• Assist with the collection and updating of event listings on third-party platforms
• Assist with the planning, execution, and analysis of social media communications plans
• Assist with media interviews, photo opportunities and media conferences
• Assist with the writing, editing and distribution of press releases, media information packages and other communications materials to media, arts community, funders and stakeholders
• Research and compile information for niche community outreach for upcoming productions
• Assist in the organization and archiving of company materials
• other duties as may be required
To be eligible to participate, the individual must:
• be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
• have been registered as a full-time student in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
• be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
• be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
This paid position is pending approval of support through the Canada Summer Jobs program and will be confirmed shortly.
Please visit our website for full job posting:
Posted by: Soulpepper Theatre Company
For more information: https://www.soulpepper.ca/the_company/work_with_us.aspx