Deadline: 5pm on Mon. November 11, 2019
We are searching for a talented and professional Community Outreach Coordinator to support Suitcase/Adrenaline by Ahmad Meree this season.
The ideal candidate would be:
- A team player
- Knowledgeable about Arabic-language groups and community in the GTA (especially Syrian communities)
- Fluent in English/Arabic (ideally Levantine Arabic)
- Outgoing and eager to connect with new people
- Assist with Arabic translation of marketing materials
- Connect with Arabic-speaking communities (especially Syrian)
- Collaborate with TPM/Theatre Mada on any ancillary activities during the run of the show (Q&As, etc.)
- Collaborate with box office and FOH regarding any language or cultural needs
- Maintain a list of outreach contacts
January 16 – February 1, 2020
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 5pm on Mon. November 11, 2019. Interviews will take place on Thurs. November 14 & Fri. November 15, 2019.
Posted by: Theatre Passe Muraille
For more information: https://www.passemuraille.ca/employment-opportunities/