The National Theatre School of Canada is currently seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for the arts to fill the position of Content Creator
The Content Creator will establishNTS’s official voice and presence on the Web through the curation, creation and dissemination of content across various platforms. She or he will also oversee the expansion of the NTS online community.
• Create, produce and disseminate online videos, photo essays and texts about the School’s activities, with all content adapted to a range of technologies;
• Recommend and conduct projects that take a compelling and creative approach to enhancing the School’s Web presence;
• Recommend and deploy a social media strategy;
• Implement and manage an online media monitoring tool in order to supply content to internal and external communications vehicles about alumni and other individuals associated with the NTS, theatre, schools for the arts, etc.;
• Update the content of the Web site regularly, and oversee periodic upgrades to the site;
• Attend planning meetings and brainstorming sessions associated with all of the publications that fall under the responsibility of the Communications and Marketing department;
• Participate in the development, coordination and/or deployment of e-marketing strategies for the School that target a Canada-wide clientele (SEO, e-mails, advertising, etc.);
• Participate in the creation and deployment of strategies designed to increase both traffic on the School’s Web site and the conversion rate;
• Perform all other duties associated with this position and assigned by the Communications and Marketing department.
REQUIREMENTS (partial list)
• Bilingualism, spoken and written.
• Undergraduate degree and two (2) years’ experience in journalism, communications, marketing or other relevant field;
• Training or relevant experience in managing and engaging the Web community;
• Experience in creating, producing and disseminating Web content (videos, photos, texts);
SEE FULL JOB POSTING HERE
Application deadline : February 6, 2015.
If this offer interests you, please send us your CV and cover letter with the mention Candidacy - Content Creator by email (email@example.com) or by fax (514 842-5661).
Posted by: National Theatre School of Canada
For more information: http://ent-nts.ca