Soulpepper, Toronto’s largest theatre, is an artist-centred company that celebrates the stories that move us and the artists who tell them.
Soulpepper presents vital Canadian interpretations of the classics, and commissions, translates, and develops new work, creating a home for a diverse array of artistic expression across disciplines. We share our work through a variety of platforms, engaging audiences, inspiring youth in our city, and training the next generation of theatre artists through the Soulpepper Academy.
Soulpepper is proud to be North America’s only year-round classical repertory company, a prominent Canadian producer of original work from existing sources, a leading employer of artists in the City of Toronto and a partner in neighbourhood education initiatives.
KEY RESULTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with the organization, archive research and digital development of a company timeline
• Assist with the collection and updating of event listings on third-party platforms
• Assist with media interviews, photo opportunities and media conferences
• Assist with organizing media information packages and other communications materials to media, arts community, funders and stakeholders
• Research and compile information for niche community outreach for upcoming productions
• Assist with photo tagging and media archiving
• Other duties as may be required
To be eligible to participate, in accordance with the terms of the Canada Summer Jobs program funding terms, the individual must:
• be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
• have been registered as a full-time student in the previous academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the next academic year;
• be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
• be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
This paid position is pending approval of support through the Canada Summer Jobs program and will be confirmed shortly.
For full job posting and to apply please visit https://www.soulpepper.ca/about-us/work-with-us
Posted by: Soulpepper Theatre Company
For more information: https://www.soulpepper.ca/about-us/work-with-us