TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
COORDINATOR, ADVANCEMENT FUNDRAISING EVENTS
Reporting directly to the Manager, Sales & Stewardship Events the Coordinator, Advancement Events will coordinate a dynamic year-long calendar of fundraising, stewardship and cultivation events in a variety of styles and targeting a variety of audiences.
• Post-Secondary degree or certificate in Arts Administration & Cultural Management, Project Management, Special Events Planning or Fundraising preferred
• Excellent project management/coordination skills to manage a full and dynamic portfolio
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize as necessary and have impeccable attention to detail
• Superb critical thinking skills to connect mission with all Advancement events and activities
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Event coordination experience
• Accountable, ethical, demonstrates exceptional follow-through; ability to respect and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly, take initiative and to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong technical skills, including experience with online resources, word processing, spreadsheet and database applications, ticketing systems, social media; a working knowledge of Raisers Edge preferred
• Commitment to professional development, AFP Code of Conduct and Donor Bill of Rights
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule, including some evening and weekends
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on WEDNESDAY, MAY 2, 2018.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/