Remuneration: $40,000 - $42,000 annual salary
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Coordinator, Advancement Operations
Reporting to the Manager, Advancement Operations, the Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing data entry, reporting, auditing, and system maintenance for the Advancement department with a focus on gift administration and membership. The coordinator will be responsible for project based tasks, data extraction and data manipulation for specified segmentations and act as a liaison between back office operations and front facing staff.
- Maintaining the integrity and cleanliness of Advancement data in the Ticketing and CRM systems (Archtics and Raiser’s Edge)
- Timely and accurate gift processing and auditing including following up for declined and missed payments
- Monthly data auditing queries and coordinating auditing with the Part time team
- Respond to emails with troubleshooting solutions
- Accurate and secure cash handling
- Report Generation with a focus on membership and the monthly operations of the team
- Develop, Quality assure, and build queries and exports relating to donations, membership and other sales
- Adhere to process and stability driven standards
- Compliance with CRA rules and guidelines for Tax Receipting
- Compliance with AFP Donor Bill of Rights and AFP Code of Ethical
- Principles and Standards
- Adhere to TIFF and HR Policies and guidelines
October 14, 2019
For more information about this role and to apply by September 30, 2019 at 5pm, visit tiff.net/careers.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/