Submission Deadline: Friday, February 11, 2019
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Coordinator, Event Production
This position is responsible for supporting the Event Production department with coordination of TIFF and TIFF Bell Lightbox events, and administrative duties as assigned. Coordinator, Event Production will report to the Manager, Event Production.
- Coordinate all aspects of production for events as assigned, including run of show/itinerary, audiovisual/technical requirements, front of house, food & beverage/catering, facility/security services and other services as required.
- Coordinate on-site production set up and close out of events as required.
- Serve as a hub of information and communication for internal and external event information, collection, and dissemination for TIFF Bell Lightbox 3rd party events as well as TIFF internal events.
- Liaising with relevant departments as pertains to Event Production processes and procedures.
- Maintaining and fostering returning or new client and partner relationships throughout the planning and execution of their events.
- Related administrative tasks, including administering purchase order requests, filing regular event reports, and working collaboratively with the Event Sales department to ensure timely and accurate processing of estimates and invoices and reporting.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Please see our website for more details including the minimum requirements for this job!
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers