Deadline: 5pm on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2020
Remuneration: $43,000 - $45,000 Annually
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Coordinator, Festival Programming
(Permanent, Full-time, Festival Programming)
Reporting to the Manager, Festival Programming, the Coordinator, Festival Programming will provide year-round and Festival administrative support the Senior Director, Film and the Programming departments at TIFF.
- Manage the daily schedule of the Senior Director, Film, year-round and during Festival
- Schedule Festival preview screenings for relevant committees
- Support reconciling departmental budget, including petty cash and staff expenses
- Liaise with designated group of external film stakeholder, as required
- Research film titles and track films in consideration, including festival and company lineups
- Building records and update entries in the internal database, Artifax, for Programming departments
- Assist with administrative processes related to the execution of the Toronto International Film Festival
- Manage seasonal driver(s) schedule.
CONTRACT START DATE:
- WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2020
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2020.
- All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
*For a more detailed job posting please see tiff.net/careers
Posted by: Tiff
For more information: https://tiff.net/careers