TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Festival Services Coordinator
Reporting to the Manager, Festival Services, the Festival Services Coordinator will provide administrative and production support to the Festival Services team. Responsibilities will include supporting Festival Services with training materials, payroll, production schedules, administration of all items used by the onsite teams, and overseeing volunteers as needed.
• Highly organized; excellent time management.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Film festival, front of house, or special event experience & education an asset.
• Experience in event production, logistics coordination, technical setups and site operations also an asset.
• Demonstrated leadership and supervisory abilities.
• Very familiar with Google, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and databases.
• Strong organizational capabilities; detail-oriented; able to multi-task effectively.
• Experience supervising volunteers an asset.
• Proficient using spreadsheets and database systems.
• Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and web-based file sharing.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Understanding and commitment to creating a superior product.
• Ability to maintain efficiency while working under multiple, strict and tight deadlines.
• Flexible work schedule, evening and weekend work is required.
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday, April 27, 2018
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/