Permanent/Full-time/Film & Digital Print Services
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
COORDINATOR, FILM & DIGITAL PRINT SERVICES
Reporting to the Manager, Film & Digital Print Services, the FDPS Coordinator will be responsible for organizing the movement of theatrical content to service the needs of programming and support departments, to integrate with their activities, and to communicate with them and suppliers in a timely basis.
• Basic knowledge/familiarity with theatrical screening formats, including film and digital
• Dynamic and outgoing personality with sound judgment and discretion
• Professional manner and ability to work and respond well in fast-paced and high pressure environments
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency in Google Docs and Excel
• Experience using relational databases (Artifax experience is an asset, but is not required)
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on MONDAY, MAY 14, 2018.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/