Deadline: Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Loyalty & Direct Marketing
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
Shall include but not be limited to:
• Work with Senior Fundraising staff on fundraising and email acquisition targets and support in the development and project management of multi-channel fundraising and engagement campaigns
• Draft compelling and meaningful messaging for supporters to connect to TIFF’s mandate and mission
• In collaboration with Communications, Marketing, and Creative, coordinates the production of digital and print collateral/communications as required
• Builds emails, segments lists, and undertakes testing to
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or
416-599-8433 x 2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival