Deadline: Friday January 17, 2020
Direct Marketing & Loyalty
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
COORDINATOR, GIVING & ENGAGEMENT
Reporting to the Manager, Individual Giving, the Coordinator, Giving and Engagement plays a vital role in revenue generation from Individual Donors (under $25,000) by participating in the development, execution and analysis of engagement and fundraising campaigns and coordinating the operations of TIFF’s Individual Giving programme, including supporter relations. The position will work closely with various internal teams including: Membership, Communications and Marketing, Creative, Visitor Experience, Ticketing Services, Volunteer / Intern Services, Events, and others as required. This position requires exceptional writing skills, project management, and the ability to prioritize competing demands. The right candidate will be a passionate storyteller; a savvy relationship manager, and able to deliver on ambitious targets.
Shall include but not be limited to:
- Work with Senior Fundraising staff on fundraising and email acquisition targets and support in the development and project management of multi-channel fundraising and engagement campaigns
- Draft compelling and meaningful messaging for supporters to connect to TIFF’s mandate and mission
- In collaboration with Communications, Marketing, and Creative, coordinates the production of digital and print collateral/communications as required
- Builds emails, segments lists, and undertakes testing to maximize response and conversions
- Delivers superior supporter relations, to retain and upgrade support
- Participates in analysis of supporters to identify giving trends and identify new, potential revenue opportunities
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
- Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY, JANUARY 17, 2020.
- All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival, Inc.
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers