TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox.
Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
COORDINATOR, GOVERNMENT & FOUNDATION RELATIONS
Reporting to the Manager, Government & Foundation Relations, the Coordinator will provide administrative, client service, project management, and fundraising support to the Government & Foundation Relations (GFR) department for TIFF’s year-round and Festival programming.
The GFR department builds and manages strong working relationships and partnerships with municipal, provincial and federal governments, international diplomatic missions, and philanthropic foundations. The Coordinator will be an important part of our enthusiastic, results-oriented team, providing exceptional stewardship to government partners and philanthropic foundations during the Festival season.
• Supporting the research, development, writing, and creation of funding requests and final reports for supporters of various TIFF initiatives
• Conducting grant maintenance including filing required reports and surveys, ensuring compliance with government/foundation contracts, invoicing and collection of
funds, development of budgets, etc.
• Supporting project management for a number of TIFF initiatives involving government and foundation supporters
• Serving as a main point of contact for various government stakeholders via phone, email, and at meetings and events
• Coordinating ticketing needs, access passes, event invitations, and venue seating charts for government partners and donors at TIFF’s various festivals and year-round programming
• Conducting research to maintain and update a database of key department contacts, ensuring accuracy throughout the year
• Providing administrative and on-site support for various stewardship events for government partners
• Composing various pieces of TIFF correspondence for internal and external stakeholders
• Participating in departmental meetings and recording minutes to ensure open lines of communication within the organization
• Other administrative duties including photocopying, faxing, couriering, or filing as needed
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/