Deadline: 5pm EST on January 31, 2020
Remuneration: $17-18 hourly
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resources, you will be responsible for the Festival staff contracting and onboarding process and support the HR team with other tasks leading up to TIFF’s September Festival.
This is a great opportunity to work in at one of Canada’s leading cultural institutions at an exciting and fast-paced time of year! Staff at TIFF enjoy comprehensive ticketing benefits, including tickets to all regular programming at TIFF Bell Lightbox and access to select special events.
Shall include but not be limited to…
- Configure the new HRIS software system to contract and onboard 600+ new and returning Festival staff
- Working closely with the HR, Festival Services and other internal teams to contract and onboard Festival Services staff
- Responding to contract and onboarding inquiries from newly hired Festival staff
- Working closely with the HR team and hiring managers on first day plans for Festival hires
- Working closely with the HR and Ticketing teams to ensure staff receive Festival passes and ticketing benefits
- Compiling the Festival Programme Book Staff list
- Representing the HR team on the Festival Production meeting
- Providing additional support to the HR team as required
*For a more detailed job posting please visit tiff.net/careers
Posted by: Tiff
For more information: https://tiff.net/careers