Deadline: 5pm Monday May 20, 2019
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film. TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
COORDINATOR, INDUSTRY PROGRAMMING
Responsible for the planning and execution of Telefilm Canada PITCH THIS! and other Industry-related activities, including support for Filmmaker Lab.
• Coordinate production of the 2019 TIFF Talent Brochure.
• Coordinate production of PITCH THIS!
• Coordinate volunteer needs for Filmmaker Lab and Telefilm Canada PITCH THIS!
• Coordinate networking events for Filmmaker Lab and Telefilm Canada PITCH THIS!
• Assist in execution of Filmmaker Lab where required.
• Update website content for Filmmaker Lab, Telefilm Canada PITCH THIS!.
• Create and maintain records for Filmmaker Lab and Telefilm Canada PITCH THIS! in Artifax database.
• Respond to general inquiries about Industry Programming via email and phone.
• Liaise with internal departments and external partners regarding production of Filmmaker Lab, Telefilm Canada PITCH THIS!.
• Coordinate the short-listing process for Filmmaker Lab and Telefilm PITCH THIS!
Sponsors and partners
• Coordinate requirements of sponsors, supporters and partners to ensure that each has a session assigned and the requirements are in place. Liaise with Corporate Partnerships on details.
• Support the Industry Programming team with content and logistics for three Telefilm sessions at the annual Industry Conference.
• Work alongside the Conference Coordinator to track production elements for the conference, as well as guest lists and reserved seats at the Glenn Gould Centre, for VIPS accompanying the guest.
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
• June 3 – September 13, 2019
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE
• Please send a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm Monday May 20, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://tiff.net/careers