TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox.
Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING COORDINATOR – Lead Candidate Identified
Reporting to the Manager of Shipping/Receiving, the Shipping/Receiving Coordinator must be very well organized, self-motivated and amenable to a flexible schedule. The position interacts with all departments; the right candidate will also possess exemplary customer service skills and a calm and pleasant demeanor.
• Receiving and distribution of various packages to internal departments
• Shipping various packages using external couriers
• Handling all inbound and outbound mail
• Ordering shipping supplies
• Updating mail slot list with new staff and updates
• Aiding with Event set ups
• Administrative tasks as assigned
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Have proficient computer software skills using Microsoft Word, Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Personable and patient demeanor
• Able to effectively communicate with multiple internal departments
• Already possess Shipping/Receiving related experience
• Provide physical labour (assisting with event set up, lifting boxes, pushing mail carts etc.)
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule
• High level of self motivation
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2017
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities and will work with applicants to meet their needs. TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/