Deadline: 5pm on Friday, August 9, 2019
Annual salary: $42,125
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
Including but not limited to:
For Executive Director & Co-Head
• Impeccable management and accuracy of daily schedules, providing meeting briefs and individual profiles as needed.
• Screen calls / emails and drafts correspondence.
• Coordinate all business related travel and accommodation.
• Track ED & Co-Head expenses and assist Director with developing budget buildups.
• Perform general office duties: booking/coordinating meetings, minutes, maintenance of files, couriers, purchase orders and expense reports, all working with department heads.
For Board of Directors
• Provide support/backup to Director, Board and Executive Relations for Governance, HR and Nominating Committee and the Finance and Audit Committee, as well as general Board meetings.
• Provide support for any Board members attending other film festivals.
• Maintain accurate Festival schedules for the ED & Co-Head.
• Hire and manage Executive Office drivers.
• Coordinate the needs for any special guests of the ED & Co-Head.
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday, August 9, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-599-8433 x 2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival