This position will support the Lawyer Show, Nightwood Theatre’s main annual fundraiser.
This year’s edition of the Lawyer Show, the Tony Award-winning musical The Drowsy Chaperone, will take place June 7-9, 2018 at the St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts. The chosen applicant for this internship position will develop a thorough understanding of many aspects of theatre administration and production, with support and guidance from highly experienced professionals.
Application deadline: Monday, February 26th at 11:59pm
Interviews: February 27-March 2
Commitment: March 3 – June 15 (part-time - 2 half-days per week)
A letter of reference will also be provided at the end of the internship.
• Strong communication skills a must (phone, email, etc)
• Online research abilities
• Proficiency in Excel & Word – graphic design and website management skills a bonus
• Solicit silent auction donations and/or program ad sales
• Track and monitor communications with business owners
• Administer silent auction at the event – set up, oversight, assist audience members and donors
• Coordinate distribution of auction items to highest bidders following the event
Please send your cover letter and resume to Victoria Laberge, Director of Development & Marketing - email@example.com by Tuesday February 20, 2018
Please note that while Nightwood recognizes the importance of a diverse workforce, our mandate is to train and mentor young women.
Posted by: Nightwood Theatre
For more information: http://www.nightwoodtheatre.net/index.php/lawyer_show/job_posting_development_intern