Under the direction of the Executive Director, lead and manage strategies, business plans, and implementation of fund development activities. Develop and implement strategies to achieve outcomes in sponsorship, individual donations and memberships, seat dedication, fund raising events, and grants. Manage fund development budget.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop fund development strategies in consultation with the Executive Director to support The Centre’s overall business strategies and direction.
• Provide strategic support on fund development management to achieve a prosperous return on objectives.
• Maintain and nurture the long term relationship of the Capital Campaign donors.
• Develop, implement and manage fundraising strategies to expand, and retain individual donations, special events, and stewardship.
• Collaborate with the Board of Directors on fund development activities.
• Develop and implement grass root fund development strategic relationships and networks to engage the community to secure and maintain clients.
• Monitor sponsorship performance according to financial objectives. Develop new partnership/sponsorship opportunities with businesses, retailers and restaurants. Prepare proposals and partnership offers.
• Manage development databases and maintain communication with stakeholders.
• Achieve the annual revenue budget targets.
• Increase revenue streams and implement a long-term development strategy that will maximize operational revenue, enhance sponsorship opportunities, manage fundraising accounts and secure new grant revenue sources.
• Contribute to the Management Team to promote and implement the strategic objectives of the organization
• Manage the planning and coordination of special events including the annual season launch and special events.
• Manage grant submissions and reporting.
• Promote The Centre’s profile and offerings.
The Burlington Performing Arts Centre is looking for a dynamic professional with an extensive fundraising background in the performing arts and who demonstrates a high level of experience and understanding of all facets of audience development and donor relations. The Incumbent will be a creative thinker and a strong team player.
The successful candidate will have an undergraduate degree in arts fundraising, marketing or completion of Arts and Cultural Management program. Minimum five (5) years experience.
Posted by: The Burlington Performing Arts Centre
For more information: http://www.burlingtonpac.ca/about-the-centre/careers.html