Toronto Arts Foundation is a charitable organization that provides the opportunity for individuals, private and public foundations, corporations, and government agencies to invest in and strengthen the arts in Toronto.
Our vision Creative City: Block by Block is to connect every Toronto neighbourhood with the transformative social and economic benefits of the arts.
The Development Manager serves as a key team member and an active participant in making development decisions affecting Toronto Arts Foundation. The successful candidate will help forge new relationships to build Toronto Arts Foundation's visibility, impact, and financial resources. The Development Manager will implement a comprehensive plan for cultivating individual and philanthropic support.
The Development Manager will be responsible for revenue development through the solicitation of individual gifts, special events, and foundation support. The Development Manager will work in partnership with the Community Investment Manager on corporate giving and special events.
The Development Manager will expand and diversify Toronto Arts Foundation's donor base and work closely with other team members to secure funding for new initiatives. In addition, the Development Manager will work closely with the board of directors, in particular the Individual Giving Committee, and support board members as they take on a more active fundraising role.
The Development Manager will work as part of a three-person development team and will have no direct reports.
• Support and partner with the Director and CEO, Associate Director, Community Investment Manager and board members on all major fundraising initiatives
• Execute a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
• Develop and execute philanthropic proposals; write and archive all proposals with a long-term relationship-management approach
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
• Responsible for data entry into Raiser's Edge and gift processing
• Develop and implement a stewardship program aimed at cultivating deeper ties with donors
• Write donor newsletter, direct mail letters and featured articles for the website.
• Collaborate with the Community Investment Manager on the development of the annual marketing materials.
Deadline: Feb. 27, 2015 at 5 pm
Please email email@example.com
Posted by: Toronto Arts Foundation
For more information: http://www.torontoartsfoundation.org