Deadline Monday April 15, 2019
Renumeration $40,000 - 45,000
TDT is seeking a Development Manager to join the team! You will be responsible for contributing to activities related to generating private revenue and building audiences. An excellent communicator, both written and oral, you will implement TDT’s development plan to increase private revenues from corporations, foundations and individuals. As part of a small but mighty team, the Development Manager will be required to take on administrative tasks in relation to the role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Seeks out partnerships and funding opportunities for TDT’s annual activities
- Creates sponsorship and foundation packages for prospective and current donors
- Stewards relationships with individuals and organizations
- Manages donor benefits up to the Patron level, alongside the Communications Manager
- Researches individual prospects, foundations and corporations that align with TDT’s mission
- Coordinates direct mail campaigns
- Manages our CRM database in collaboration with other staff
- Attends performances and events, building relationships with our patrons and donors
- Leads special events including donor appreciation and cultivation events
- Works closely with the TDT team to coordinate front of house at TDT’s home, The Winchester Street Theatre
- Other duties as assigned
Visit tdt.org/career to see the full description of the job and qualifications.
The role initially is a one-year contract with the possibility of extension. The role will start at 3 days a week in the summer months, becoming fulltime in September throughout the 2019/20 season. As a performing arts company, the position requires flexible work hours during the season, including evenings and weekends.
To be considered for the role, please send a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday April 15, 2019. We thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Unfortunately, 80 Winchester Street is not wheelchair accessible at this time.
Toronto Dance Theatre is committed to employment equity through a process which identifies and eliminates any discrimination in the organization’s employment procedures and policies. We encourage applications from qualified individuals who identify as LGBTQ2, First Nations, Inuit & Métis, people of colour, and people with disabilities.
Posted by: Toronto Dance Theatre
For more information: https://tdt.org/careers