Deadline: July 23, 2020
The Digital Content Coordinator will work with FFDN’s Marketing Manager, the web development team and Audience Engagement Coordinator to oversee programmatic and promotional content across a variety of digital platforms during the festival, such as FFDN’s website and social media accounts, as well as work on testing and populating FFDN’s website with content in preparation for the festival launch. The successful candidate will bring a strong digital skill set to the team and play an integral role in the smooth operations of an online festival.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- monitor FFDN’s website
- work with FFDN’s Marketing Manager to monitor and dialogue with FFDN audiences on social media and re-share audience generated content
- monitor audience engagement with live stream chat and digital guest book (especially for inappropriate content)
- work with Audience Engagement Coordinator to field and address any tech support needed from our audiences (via dedicated phone helpline and email address)
- work with FFDN’s Marketing Manager and Web Dev team to test all audience facing aspects of website in anticipation of program announcement and festival launch
- assist FFDN’s Marketing Manager with website content population, using custom CMS; ready content for digital publishing, including image editing and resizing.
- support the archiving of digital and audience generated content during the festival
- work with FFDN’s Marketing Manager to identify trends in program engagement and platform performance.
This is a new position. It was created in response to FFDN’s adaptation of its activities due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Other duties may arise and will require flexibility from the successful candidate to adjust to possible adjustments to their role.
See www.ffdnorth.com/careers for required experience/skills
Time Commitment, Remuneration & Other Work Details
- Payment is a flat fee of $3875.00, excl. HST, if applicable.
- 5.5 weeks part time (10-20 hours/week) 3 weeks full time; training days included.
Start date is August. 18. End date is October 18. One or two follow up meetings may be required after the end date.
Interviews will take place August 4-7, 2020.
Festival dates September 29 - October 18. Evening/weekend work is required.
Due to COVID-19, work will primarily be done remotely.
FFDN is committed to an equitable, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes.
Posted by: Fall For Dance North
For more information: https://www.ffdnorth.com/careers