Deadline May 8, 2019
The Toronto Fringe is searching for a motivated team-player to join the festival’s communications department and assist with executing an extensive Facebook/Instagram advertising campaign as well as assisting with ongoing in-office graphic design needs. Reporting to the Communications Manager and Outreach Coordinator, the candidate should have strong graphic design skills and a capacity to learn the complexities of Facebook Business Manager.
- assist with setting up Facebook and Instagram ads
- tracking conversions, optimizing and A/B testing content
- report on impact of campaigns
- some content creation during festival days
- graphic design for social media and Fringe Patio LED screen
- updating daily sizzler reel and slideshows on Patio LED screen
- other graphic design as needed
- experience planning, managing and executing social media campaigns
- proven experience with best practices of Facebook and Instagram
- advanced knowledge of Adobe suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- experience with managing large databases
- project management skills and organization
- research and analysis skills
- experience with Facebook Business Manager is an asset
- video editing skills an asset
- candidate must be able to use his/her/their own computer for this work
- this contract will be a mixture of in-office and remote work
- the hours worked during the festival (July 3-14) must be mostly on-site
- the candidate is asked to submit a brief written post-mortem report within 1 week of the last day of their contract
Fee = $2,000
The contract will consist of approximately 120 hours of work, running from the week of May 20 to July 14th with the following breakdown:
Running approximately 16 hrs per week from May 20 - June 24 (5 weeks).
Running approximately 20 hours per week from July 1 to end of fest. (2 weeks).
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter detailing some of your skills and passion for the Fringe and a resume by email to Claire at email@example.com. Please quote “Digital Media Assistant” in the subject, and please send all attachments as one PDF file, clearly titled with your name.
Submission Deadline: Wednesday, May 8 by midnight
Anticipated Interview Dates: Week of May 13
Anticipated Start Date: Week of May 20
Posted by: Toronto Fringe
For more information: https://fringetoronto.com/get-involved/work-with-us