Position Type: Full Time
Position: Director of Administration
Location: DTRC National Office, downtown Toronto
Application deadline: March 5, 2018
Position available: The DTRC is seeking a passionate, motivated and experienced individual to direct the organization’s administrative function. Working collaboratively with the Executive Director, the Director of Administration will be responsible for the overall administration of the organization, working to improve processes and policies, and leading long-term organizational planning.
• Manage the organization’s finances including preparation of annual budgets and cash flow projections, management of accounts payable and receivable, and administration of matters related to the annual audit, banking and Canada Revenue Agency
• Liaise with the Treasurer, bookkeeper, and auditor
• Is responsible for the administration of organization’s membership dues and payments
• Is responsible for data management – including inputting and mining of data for statistics, projections and reports
• Oversee and implement HR policies and procedures of the organization
• Provide administrative direction and support to regional staff
• Assist with compliance and government reporting
• Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
• Maintain and replenish inventory
For full posting including salary range and requirements, visit: http://dtrc.ca/english_news/news_entry/dtrc_seeking_a_director_of_administration/
Please e-mail cover letter and resume in one pdf or Word document to:
Amanda Hancox, Executive Director
Resumes must be received by 5:00 pm, March 5, 2018.
Equity and Equality
The DTRC is an organization that is working to embed the values of individual and group differences within its working environment. We strive to embrace the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives of our staff, members, arts community and partners. Indigenous peoples, people of colour, and people across the spectrums of gender, sexuality, age and abilities are encouraged to apply. If you have questions or concerns about accessibility throughout the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted by: Dancer Transition Resource Centre
For more information: http://dtrc.ca/english