Apply by January 17, 2019 at 11:59PM EST
The Theatre Centre is currently seeking a Director of Facilities and Production to help us manage our beautiful home in the recently renovated Carnegie Library. Reporting Creative Producer, and working closely with the Artistic Director, this is a full time, salaried position.
The role includes all aspects of Facilities and Production management including:
• Working collaboratively with the senior management team to support artistic and community programming, events, educational mandates and long-term strategic aims at The Theatre Centre
• Overseeing all production aspects of The Theatre Centre’s artistic and events programming
• Planning season and production schedules, collaborating with other departments and artists
• Working with senior management to develop and monitor building operations budgets
• Managing the upkeep, maintenance, repair and improvements to performance spaces, backstage areas and production assets
• Extensive background in all aspects of theatrical production, with a minimum of 5 years production management experience
• Good knowledge of and experience with theatre collective agreements and Health & Safety policies
• Proficiency in budgeting and reconciling expenses
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment with a wide range of stakeholders, on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in the management of a performing arts facility and/or building operations would be an asset
• Valid Ontario drivers' license would be an asset
• Basic carpentry and some IT skills would be an asset
The complete job description can be found on the here.
The Theatre Centre is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from queer, transgender and two-spirited people, First Nations, Inuit & Métis, people of colour, and people with disabilities.
The Theatre Centre is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by January 17, 2019 at 11:59PM EST. Please send files as PDFs with file names in the format of LASTNAME_Firstname.pdf
Posted by: The Theatre Centre
For more information: http://theatrecentre.org/?p=12824