Canada Fun and Multicultural Education Center is looking for drama / music instructors (3rd term) for young kids work in Beijing / Dalian, China.
Period: Sept 2018 ~ Jan 2019
Compensation: $2000~$4000/month + final bonus
• Round-trip airfare, basic travel, and health insurance provided
• Visa fee paid
• Single or standard dormitory
• Two meals (Chinese) in work day only for Dalian position
Drama / Music Instructor Job Description:
1. Working with the private and public schools system for 30hrs/week in Beijing or Dalian, teach drama / music to Chinese students
2. Plan, organize and facilitate drama / music classes for children ages 3 - 15 (separated by age)
3. Working with a provided curriculum, create scripts and class outlines that are appropriate for each age group
4. Scripts should include all three elements of musical theatre - singing, dancing and acting
5. Teach basic theatre and performance skills, basic singing, dancing and acting through exercises and games
6. Rehearse final performance material to ensure a successful final show
7. Attend weekly meetings to debrief and assess students’ progress
8. Ensures all children programs provide quality care, service and support to the participants and their families.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience teaching and working with children
• No certain Background required, do prefer theatre and performance, music, vocal, early childhood education experience
• Ability to adapt Canadian teaching styles to suit students with varying levels of English comprehension
• Willingness to learn about and adapt to a new working culture
• Related diploma or equivalent training
• Original Police check required
Could lead to a longer time job!
Please email your resume if you are interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some pictures from our previous programs in Beijing China.
Posted by: Canada Fun and Multicultural Education Center
For more information: http://www.fmedu.ca