Canada Fun and Multicultural Education Center is looking for drama / music instructors (4th term) for young kids to work in Beijing / Dalian / Tianjin, China.
Our Chinese partner has worked with the Chinese school board on the musical theater programs for more than one year.
Period: March 2019 ~ July 2019
Compensation: $2000~$4000/month + final bonus
• Round-trip airfare, basic travel and health insurance provided
• Visa fee paid
• Single or standard dormitory
• Two meals (Chinese) in work day only for Dalian position
1. Working with the public and private school systems for 20~30 hrs/week in Beijing / Dalian / Tianjin, China
2. Plan, organize and facilitate music / drama classes for children ages 3 - 15 (separated by age)
3. Working with a provided curriculum, create scripts and class outlines that are appropriate for each age group
4. Scripts should include all three elements of musical theatre - singing, dancing and acting
5. Teach basic theatre and performance skills, basic singing, dancing and acting through exercises and games
6. Rehearse final performance material to ensure a successful final show
7. Attend weekly meetings to debrief and assess students’ progress
8. Ensures all children programs provide quality care, service and support to the participants and their families.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience teaching and working with children
• No certain Background required, do prefer theatre and performance, music, vocal, early childhood education experience
• Ability to adapt Canadian teaching styles to suit students with varying levels of English comprehension
• Willingness to learn about and adapt to a new working culture
• Prefer related degree, diploma, or equivalent training
• Original Police check required
Could lead to a longer time job!
Please email your resume if you are interested. email@example.com
Here are some pictures from our previous programs in Beijing China.
Posted by: Canada Fun and Multicultural Education Center
For more information: http://www.fmedu.ca