JULY – OCTOBER 2017
Application Deadline: June 5, 2017
Common Boots is seeking an emerging graphic designer to conceptualize and design the artwork for our outdoor winter show and ancillary projects.
Award winning theatre company, Common Boots Theatre (formerly Theatre Columbus) is one of over 250 professional performing arts organizations in the city of Toronto. We create collaboratively-devised theatre for specific spaces, feature women as central characters and use humour as a primary dramaturgical agent.
Our annual activities include an outdoor winter production, the premier of a new work for the mainstage, and the commissioning and development of up to three new works.
- This is a unique opportunity for emerging artists and/or recent graduates to gain experience in the creative world of the performing arts.
- All forms of visual art are welcome to apply.
- This is a freelance position. Work period June 15 to October 30 with possible extensions.
- A familiarity with theatre and the contemporary performing arts generally is an asset.
This position is partly funded by a government employment grant. To be eligible for this position, applicants MUST:
- Be under 30 years of age
- be a Canadian citizen, be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and portfolio (online only) to Kate Walker, Company Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5, 2017
Posted by: Common Boots Theatre (formerly Theatre Columbus)
For more information: http://www.commonbootstheatre.ca