Deadline: March 20, 2019
Art of Time Ensemble reveals the universal qualities that lie at the heart of all great music, working with the best Canadian artists in the performing arts, film and literature, and noteworthy international musicians in a subscription season in Toronto, in Canada from Vancouver to St. John’s, and on tour to 37 U.S. cities since 2015.
We are seeking an inspiring Executive Director (ED) to work in collaboration with founding Artistic Director Andrew Burashko (AD) to continue the company’s exciting growth trajectory, increase its audiences and pursue its ambitious strategic objectives, including broadening the diversity of its work and performing for international audiences. The ED will design and fulfill the business plans required to support these goals.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the ED shares responsibility for the overall strategic management of the organization; is responsible for leading the administrative, financial, and general operations; represents the company within the municipal, provincial and national performing arts communities; and fosters relationships with key stakeholders.
The qualifications for the position:
- A demonstrated track record of inclusive leadership, vision, collaboration and team building
- Proven ability to successfully develop and implement long-term strategic and annual operating plans
- Knowledge of local, provincial, and national performing arts
- Demonstrated producing techniques including the comprehensive understanding of collective agreements, contracting issues and scheduling
- Strong financial management skills and experience in creating, managing, presenting, and interpreting budgets
- Experience in and knowledge of marketing, advertising and public relations
- Experience in developing and leading fundraising strategies and campaigns
- Natural leadership skills with high levels of energy, integrity and creativity
- A degree in a related field of study and a minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience or an equivalent combination of professional work experience and education
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Art of Time Ensemble is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, without regard to age, disability, ethnicity, race, or gender identity.
Please respond by e-mail only, with a cover letter and resume by March 20, 2019, to:
Chair, Art of Time Ensemble
Posted by: Art of Time Ensemble
For more information: http://artoftimeensemble.com/