Seeking a responsible part time to potential full time personal assistant.
This position will primarily be a home office PA for the CEO with maybe a few hours at Yonge Street Theatricals. This is not necessarily a position with Yonge Street Theatricals.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is able to adjust responsibilities between corporate, home and the arts. Loyal with the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision, and strong written and verbal skills. Toronto based.
- Manage calendar and schedule enquiries/appointments
- Run errands around the city
- Assisting with projects with the team
- Make travel arrangements
- Help handle the day to day operation at home and office
- Help organize events and meetings
- Implement and maintain administrative systems
- Maintain ongoing business files and expenses with office manager.
- Carry out specific projects and research
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- A university degree or college diploma
- Passport. May be asked to travel.
- Drivers license not a must but preferred
- Provide administrative support with a calm and professional manner.
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Blackberry a plus.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management skills
- Must like animals
- Discretion and confidentiality a must
About Yonge Street Theatricals
Yonge Street Theatricals is a 2018 Dora Award winning company who produce, develop, and nurture new musicals from the grassroots level to production.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note in your email some details about yourself, PA experience, and your level of interest in the arts.