TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of: FACILITIES SERVICES ASSISTANT
Seeking a positive, energetic individual to assist the Facilities Team with setting up events and performing ad hoc facility maintenance related tasks. This is a contract role and the hours will vary based on operational needs.
• Physical labour, moving and setting up furniture, maintenance repairs, and other tasks as needed
• Assist in setting up new staff workstations as well as general office moves.
• Verify and finalize event set-ups and strikes as needed based on event schedule
• Assist with general administrative tasks as assigned; supplies, storage, etc
• November 16th – May 18th 2017
• Office experience with strong organizational skills
• Must be adaptable to a flexible shift work schedule including evenings and weekends.
• Attention to detail and dependable
• Must be able to physically lift up to 50lbs
• Computer literate, Microsoft Office suite (in particular word and excel) an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and phone manners
• Independent, outgoing self starter with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a cooperative environment.
• Must be able to multitask and follow direction
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/