TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
FACILITIES SERVICES ASSISTANT
Seeking a positive, energetic individual to assist the Facilities Team with setting up events and performing ad hoc facility maintenance related tasks. This is a contract role and the hours will vary based on operational needs.
• Physical labour, moving and setting up furniture, maintenance repairs, and other tasks as needed
• Assist in setting up new staff workstations as well as general office moves
• Verify and finalize event set-ups and strikes as needed based on event schedule
• Assist with general administrative tasks as assigned; supplies, storage, etc.
• Ability to support end users using different methodologies (phone, in person, web)
• Assist in establishing and maintaining safety, housekeeping and preventive guidelines in assigned areas
To apply, please visit the posting directly on our website at tiff.net/careers.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://jobs.lever.co/tiff/f0ad5862-950b-4e9f-a411-b03843b58587