Deadline 5pm on MONDAY, JULY 15, 2019
FESTIVAL DRIVER (multiple positions)
Event Production & Various Departments
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Reporting to various TIFF departments depending on the needs and responsibilities, Festival Drivers are responsible for the safe and timely transportation of Festival guests and staff.
● Transporting Festival guests and/or staff to/from various Festival venues, according to a specific itinerary
● Ensure the safety and security of all passengers in transit
● Maintain open communication with all branches of departmental teams
● Safely operate and maintain TIFF provided vehicles and equipment
● Execute the highest service standards, policies, and procedures for Event Production as they relate to the TIFF Visitor Experience Strategy
● Able to commit to mandatory training in August, and Festival dates (September 5-15)
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
● Various contracts, from 5-30 days in late August to September, 2019
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
● Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on MONDAY, JULY 15, 2019.
● All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-599-8433 x2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/