FESTIVAL DRIVER (multiple positions)
The Festival Driver will operate a TIFF designated vehicle in order to facilitate the ground transportation needs of their department, as determined by their department lead.
• Transporting guests, staff and representatives to and from airports, hotels and venues in Toronto and the GTA, in a safe and timely manner
• Delivering goods and or equipment to and from TIFF designated venues in downtown Toronto
• Assisting with loading and unloading bags, luggage, boxes and/or equipment into and out of vehicles
• Adhere to all applicable traffic laws while driving in a safe and courteous manner
• Adhere to TIFF’s Safe Driving Policy
• Ensure the safety and security of all passengers and/or equipment in transit
• Liaise with department/team lead regarding pick up/drop off requirements of passengers and/or goods
• Maintain open communication with all branches of departmental teams
• Safely operate and maintain TIFF provided vehicles and equipment
• Assume the responsibility of proper care and maintenance of vehicles assigned for use
• Ensure the vehicle is kept clean and free of garbage at all times
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Drivers must provide proof of a valid G class license (or higher) PRIOR to the signing of a contract.
• Drivers must provide a Ministry of Transportation 3 Year Driver’s Record/Abstract illustrating three years of clean driving PRIOR to the signing of a contract. Please note that abstracts reflecting glaring issues may not be considered for employment by TIFF.
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 2 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on TUESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2017
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF)
For more information: http://www.tiff.net/careers/