Deadline: 5pm on Sunday May 27, 2019
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of: Festival Security Coordinator
• Assist with Festival-wide security planning including staffing and equipment requirements
• Coordinate planning meetings with Festival security providers
• Coordinate and consult with internal teams and external stakeholders for security needs
• Coordinate security schedules
• Administer security budget and related invoices
• Update security documents including emergency preparedness/response documents and deployment maps
• Monitor security emails and administer and consult on security requests from key stakeholders
• Prepare pre-Festival and daily reports during Festival to keep management informed of activities
• Serve as point of contact and escalation for security providers during Festival
• Provide daily deployments and sign in sheets to venues teams
• Onsite supervision and monitoring of security providers including sign-ins, deployments and staffing levels
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resume as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Sunday May 27, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or
416-599-8433 x 2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival