Deadline: 5pm on Tuesday, July 23rd 2019
Festival Services Help Desk Assistant
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
• Responsible for scheduling, and payroll for the Festival Services team
• Administrative tracking including payroll, and workback documentation, and day-to-day operations of the festival venues front of house, and ticketing teams.
• Scheduling and distribution of information to approximately 600 seasonal staff members.
• Assisting with training manuals, training presentations and execution of all training sessions.
• Creating forms, memos and informational paperwork as required including using databases, online forms, web pages and spreadsheets.
• Assistant for the Festival Services Help Desk for TIFF 2019, handling all escalation protocol for the festival
• Maintaining payroll information; inputting staff shifts into the payroll system accurately.
• Creating and distributing administrative paperwork and supplies associated with the festival’s venue operations.
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Tuesday, July 23rd 2019
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-599-8433 x 2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival