Deadline: 5pm on Friday June 28, 2019
The Social Media Producer is responsible for the development, execution, and measurement of TIFF’s major social media platforms during TIFF ‘19. Reporting to the Social Media Manager, the Producer works with the Communications & Brand team to build TIFF’s social media presence and promote TIFF’s brand and programming through the engagement of its online community leading up to, and during TIFF ‘19.
Core of this role is executed through the creation of compelling content, activating followers, in addition to collecting and analyzing social media metrics.
• Create and curate content to promote TIFF ‘19, as well as TIFF’s brand, corporate partners, and programming
• Capture compelling photo and video moments at key events during Festival
• Live event coverage (on-site) and online moderation
• Think creatively to find innovative ways to engage TIFF’s online audiences during Festival.
• Customer support and community management
• Monitor TIFF’s social media channels and contribute to an ongoing analysis of how Festival content is performing
• Contribute to social media analytics reporting
• Day-to-day maintenance and production across social networks
• Other duties, as assigned.
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
• August 19 – September 15, 2019
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit a cover letter and resumé as one PDF or Word document, by 5pm on FRIDAY JUNE 28, 2019.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application and/or hiring process, please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-599-8433 x2001, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/