Film Circuit Intern/Contract/Part-time/Film Circuit
TIFF is dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema to film lovers in our home TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our aim is to become a creative community and global leader, and one of the world’s premiere organizations in the discovery and understanding of film.
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is hiring for the position of:
FILM CIRCUIT INTERN
Reporting to the Coordinator, Film Circuit, the Film Circuit Intern position is an opportunity to increase your knowledge of Canadian and international independent film, distribution, and the Toronto International Film Festival’s year-round activities as a whole.
Shall include but not be limited to…
• Mailing promotional materials to Film Circuit groups across Canada
• Assessing the promotional needs of Film Circuit groups
• Updating the Film Circuit website
• Assisting the Coordinator in collecting and maintaining promotional materials for the TIFF Bell Lightbox
• Maintaining office files
• Responding to email inquiries from various Film Circuit groups
• Filing and maintaining promotional and other materials
• Assisting the Coordinator and/or the Film Circuit team with various tasks as requested
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
• April 16, 2018, to July 4, 2018, 3 days a week.
Interested in applying? The deadline to apply is MONDAY, MARCH 19th, 2018
To view the full details of this job and to apply directly, please visit the job posting on our Careers page, tiff.net/careers. We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://jobs.lever.co/tiff/0fbf2242-8b17-40f0-9dd8-cf7237b67681