Employment Opportunity - Customer Service Position: Food & Beverage Concession Attendant - Civic Theatres Toronto.
We are currently seeking customer service representatives in the position of Food & Beverage Concession Attendant at our Sony Centre location for our exciting 2017/18 season. These are seasonal part-time positions for customer service team players that thrive in a fast paced, theatre environment.
Reporting to the General Mgr. of Food & Beverage this position includes:
- Set up & maintain all stock items related to food and beverage at each stand
- Take orders from patrons including food, soft drinks, beer & wine
- Ring orders into register
- Collect payment and make change
- Verify legal age of patrons when required
- Practice safe serving techniques & inform supervisor of any action that is necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
This position works a varied schedule including weekdays, weekday evenings & weekends. Candidates must have a flexible schedule & be available to work any of the above. Weekday matinee shifts are mandatory. This is a unionized position; successful candidates will be required to join IATSE Local B-173.
Successful applicants must also have the following:
- Smart Serve Certified
- Legal age to serve alcohol in Ontario
- Min. 2-3 years exp. in a comparable food & beverage environment (including cash-handling and serving alcohol), possess basic math skills & have the ability to handle money
- Must be able to stand & exert fast-paced mobility for entire shift
- Must be able to frequently lift & carry food & other items weighing up to 45 pounds & occasionally greater
- Ability to understand and follow directions from a supervisor
- Self-motivated & team player
- Displays high initiative & requires minimal supervision
- Customer Service Skills
- Well groomed, mannerly & outwardly friendly (team-oriented).
APPLYING: Interested applicants should email a cover letter & resume for confidential consideration to email@example.com. Please include 'Food & Beverage Concession Attendant’ in the subject line. No phone calls please. CTT thanks all applicants in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CTT is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment & selection processes and work environment in accordance with the AODA. HR will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Posted: Aug. 10/17
Deadline: Aug. 24/17
Posted by: Civic Theatres Toronto