Factory Theatre is actively seeking a Front of House Assistant for our current 2018/2019 season and rental productions.
This position will be paid hourly, within normal hours of operation which are Tuesday-Saturday 6:30-11:30pm and Sundays 12:30am-4:30pm during the season, and additional hours as required for festivals, rentals, and auxiliary events.
Reporting to the Patron Services Manager, this position is responsible for enhancing the audience's pre-and post-show experience through documented front of house policies and procedures. The position will also require doing alternate shifts at the Bar.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Cool, calm, collected and creative problem solver
• Experience in staff supervision is an asset
• A strong knowledge of and passion for theatre and the performing arts
• Experience with box office software is an asset, but not mandatory
• High personal presentational standards with acute attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and to meet deadlines in a timely manner
• Smart Serve and First Aid Certified
• Available nights, weekends and holidays
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter via email in pdf format (please label the pdf with your name: SurnameFirstname.pdf) with the Subject Line: “Front of House Assistant” to Himashu Sitlani – Patron Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by: Factory Theatre
For more information: https://www.factorytheatre.ca/