Application Deadline: January 14, 2019
This is an exciting time to join Soulpepper, working jointly to Artistic Director Weyni Mengesha (AD) and Executive Director Emma Stenning (ED) as they take up their new leadership roles at the company.
The Executive Assistant (EA) will run the AD/ED office, providing a first point of contact for all enquiries, working to ensure professional communications and effective scheduling, and providing administrative and project support where required. Additionally, this position will serve as Assistant Secretary to the Board of Directors and is therefore responsible for liaising with the office of the Board Chair, managing Board activities including scheduling and arranging of meetings and annual general meetings of members, minutes and other governance issues.
• Present a welcoming, professional and efficient front to the AD/ED office.
• Manage the schedules of both the AD and ED, responding to inquiries, arranging appointments, prioritizing and dealing with scheduling conflicts as they arise. Scheduling will include integrating AD and ED personal schedule requirements with Soulpepper needs while maintaining confidentiality..
• Be a first point of contact for the AD and ED, on e-mail, mail, phone or in person, responding to inquiries as necessary.
• Ensure that the AD and ED are sufficiently briefed on prep and paperwork as required by their schedule.
• Ensure that necessary meeting rooms/locations are booked, with appropriate arrangements for guest welcome and refreshments.
• Ensure that the work of the AD and ED is sufficiently communicated within Soulpepper, attending planning and scheduling meetings as required, representing the AD/ED office as needed.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all highly sensitive, personal and financial AD and ED Office, Soulpepper, board and donor and patron matters.
• Arrange and manage all travel and accommodation for the AD and ED as and when required.
• Manage the expenses budget for both the AD and ED, reporting to the Finance Department as and when required.
• Manage correspondence as required by the AD and ED.
• Ensure that appropriate systems, files and archives are kept on behalf of the AD and ED.
• Provide administrative support to the Soulpepper Board of Directors, working with the ED to schedule Board and Committee meetings, ensure the timely circulation of papers, and take minutes at the meetings.
For full listing, please visit https://soulpepper.ca/about-us/work-with-us
Posted by: Soulpepper Theatre Company
For more information: https://soulpepper.ca/about-us/work-with-us