Deadline March 31, 2019
The Theatre Centre seeks an inspiring General & Artistic Director who is genuinely passionate about the organization’s mission, has a talent for selecting the artists and ideas to be supported by the organization, who seeks and recognizes unique opportunities to engage in new partnerships and who is a champion and mentor to artists and staff.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the General & Artistic Director shares responsibility for the overall vision and management of the organization, is a collaborative partner to the senior management team, and is accountable for the following areas:
- Providing inspirational artistic leadership and selecting and refining the artists and artistic development programs;
- Realizing the vision of The Theatre Centre in collaboration with the Board and senior management;
- Maintaining and communicating the values, principals and vision of the organization, contributing to a healthy, inclusive and safe work atmosphere that inspires, motivates and supports excellence;
- In collaboration with the Board and senior management, establishing and overseeing the fiscal, operational and administrative direction of the company, always taking into consideration its long term sustainability;
- Creating collaborative and strategic partnerships with artists, funders, donors, sponsors and other creative and community organizations;
- Representing the work of the artists and seeking new opportunities and partners for their projects locally, nationally and internationally;
- Recognizing the importance of fundraising and placing a high priority on establishing and maintaining relationships with key donors, sponsors and other stakeholders;
- Overseeing effective and timely reporting to the Board of Directors and external stakeholders such as government funders.
For full posting please visit http://theatrecentre.org/?p=13125
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter, stating their salary expectation, no later than March 31, 2019. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. The Theatre Centre thanks, in advance, all applicants, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Please send your resume and/or questions or requests for accommodation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by: The Theatre Centre
For more information: http://theatrecentre.org/?p=13125