Application Deadline: July 26, 2021
GENERAL MANAGER $36,000 per year, part-time (25 hours a week) to start no later than July 26, 2021.
We are seeking a highly skilled individual with a commitment to artistic excellence, excellent communication and paperwork, and a natural enthusiasm for making theatre. This individual will be responsible for the oversight and management of all financial aspects of running a venue and producing shows.
We encourage applications from equity-seeking individuals, including but not limited to BIPOC, LGBTQAI+ and neuro-divergent artists.
Responsibilities will include (additional details below):
• Administration, Strategic Planning, and Budgeting (of shows and the season as a whole)
• Personnel Hiring, Scheduling & Management
• Contracting artists for all positions on productions (including negotiation w artists and agents)
• Grant-writing, including researching possible grant revenue sources
• Day to day book-keeping
• Oversight of donation tracking and rewards
• When in production, oversight of box office and front of house
• General Administration
• Creative Input
Minimum 2 years experience in related position
Excellent communication skills
Desire to contribute to the growth of a dynamic organization
Self-starter, strong work ethic, and ability to execute work at a high level of competence
Strong Language and writing skills
Computer skills including Google Drive, Word, Excel, QuickBooks Online (or equivalent)
Proven history in related positions or relevant schooling
Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line General Manager Posting before JUNE 18, 2021. We thank all potential candidates, but will only be contacting individuals who we would like to interview.
Posted by: The Coal Mine Theatre
For more information: http://www.coalminetheatre.com