Contract/Full-Time/Advancement: Government & Foundation Relations
TIFF is a charitable, cultural organization dedicated to presenting the best of international and Canadian cinema and creating transformational experiences for film lovers and creators of all ages and backgrounds in our home - TIFF Bell Lightbox. Our mission: To transform the way people see the world, through film.
TIFF is committed to embracing diversity and treating all individuals with respect, dignity and fairness by removing physical, social and economic barriers to participation.
We are currently hiring for the position of:
Assistant, Government & Foundation Relations
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Government & Foundation Relations, the Assistant, Government & Foundation Relations will provide administrative, client service, and fundraising support to the Government & Foundation Relations (GFR) stream during the 43rd Toronto International Film Festival season.
The Government & Foundation Relations team cultivates and maintains strong working relationships with representatives from all levels of government, foundations and international consulates. The Assistant will be an important part of our enthusiastic, results-oriented team, providing exceptional grant-writing skills and adhering to stewardship requirements throughout the year.
CONTRACT DATES OR START DATE:
• July 3, 2018 – November 16, 2018
HOW TO SUBMIT & APPLICATION DEADLINE:
• Please submit cover letter, resumé, and the names and phone numbers of 3 references as one (1) PDF or Word document, by 5pm on Friday, June 15, 2018.
• All applications must be submitted online through the posting found on our website tiff.net/careers.
• Applicants must also ensure they are registered in the Young Canada Works online candidate inventory, which
• can be found at https://young-canada-works.canada.ca/
• Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in our hiring process for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Posted by: Toronto International Film Festival
For more information: https://www.tiff.net/careers/